Relay for Life fights cancer Friday night
It’s time for the Relay for Life of Lincoln County.
Friday, April 1, at the Brookhaven Exchange Club Park, we walk to beat cancer. So far in 2016, 13 teams and their 72 participants have raised $10,345.72 in the fight to kick cancer’s ass. Show up Friday night and push that number up!
The schedule is as follows:
- 4:30 p.m. – survivor registration
- 5 p.m. – survivor’s reception
- 6 p.m. – opening ceremony
- 9 p.m. – Luminaria ceremony
- 10 p.m. – awards ceremony